PROGRAM MANAGEMENT IS A HANDS-ON RESPONSIBILITY
Each Carcannon client receives an account manager who serves as a single point of contact. This representative is responsible for program development, execution, enhancements, and customer satisfaction. Carcannon representatives will:
- Schedule and supervise day-to-day assignment desk activities.
- Oversee the inspector team to maintain quality standards of the field force.
- Provide customer support to answer technical and mechanical questions.
- Review data collected on all inspections processes.
- Establish and maintain client database, including customized designs and specialized reports.
YOUR REPORTS, YOUR WAY
Carcannon's proprietary electronic reporting system enables clients to specify not only report fields and contents, but also the look and feel of the reporting interface. Carcannon's Information Technology Group works with clients to design the graphic interface that suits individualized business needs.